OSSSC has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Nursing Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Orissa Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Nursing Officer – 4070 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma in GNM, B.Sc in Nursing, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
- Rs. 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.osssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 14.05.2022 to 12.06.2022
- Online Registration Dates: 14.05.2022 to 07.06.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|