Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 2712
Job Location: Odisha
Post Name: Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.11.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Forester – 316
- Livestock Inspector – 719
- Forest Guard – 1677
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs.19,900 – 25,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.osssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.10.2023 to 25.11.2023