Pawan Hans has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Associate, Chief of Flight Safety. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Associate, Chief of Flight Safety|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Associate Helicopter Pilot / Helicopter Pilot – Various
- Associate Manager (HR & Administration) – 04 Posts
- Associate Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 02 Posts
- Associate Manager (Materials) – 02 Posts
- Chief of Flight Safety, Dy. Chief of Flight Safety – 04 Posts
- Chief Aviation Security Officer – 01 Post
- Candidates must have passed the CA/ ICWA/ Post Graduation, MBA, MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 70,000/- To Rs. 90,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- All Candidates: Rs. 295/-
Steps To Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pawanhans.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the Application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, (U.P.)”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 24.04.2022 To 12.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|