Planning and Development Department (PDD), Bihar has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Technical, Scientist, Jr Scientist & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Planning and Development Department (PDD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical, Scientist, Jr Scientist & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Joint Director (Technical)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Senior Scientist)
- Scientific Officer (Scientist)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Junior Scientist)
- Scientific Assistant
- Senior Scientific Assistant/Technical Assistant
- Field/Technical/Scientific Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Tech, M.Tech in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 1,15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.state.bihar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2020 to 05.11.2020