Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Officer Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer Trainee|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Officer Trainee
- The candidates must have passed CA, ICWA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 40,000/- To Rs. 1,60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Group Discussion
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2022 to 28.02.2022