Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: All Over India and abroad
Post Name: Officer Trainee
Official Website: www.powergrid.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Officer Trainee
- The candidates must have passed Candidates should be Associate Members of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test (CBT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM /Dept Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.powergrid.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.04.2023 to 04.05.2023