Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Lab Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lab Technician
- Junior Nurse
- Data Entry Operator
- The candidates must have passed MBBS Degree/ MD in Microbiology, JRF Graduation/ Post Graduate Degree/ M.Sc in Science/ Master in Social Work, 12th/ DMLT/ B.Sc, 10th/ ANM, Degree in Computer/ IT or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.18,000/- to 61,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pgimer.edu.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25.08.2022
- Application Submission Date: 10.08.2022 To 15.08.2022