Punjab National Bank has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Punjab National Bank
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 240
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Specialist Officer
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Officer-Credit (JMGS I) – 200
- Officer-Industry (JMGS I) – 08
- Officer-Civil Engineer (JMGS I) – 05
- Officer-Electrical Engineer (JMGS I) – 04
- Officer-Architect (JMGS I) – 01
- Officer-Economics (JMGS I) – 06
- Manager-Economics (MMGS II) – 04
- Manager-Data Scientist (MMGS II) – 03
- Senior Manager-Data Scientist (MMGS III) – 02
- Manager-Cyber Security (MMGS II) – 04
- Senior Manager- Cyber Security (MMGS III) – 03
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma/ Post-Graduation Degree in Management (MBA/ PGDM) in Finance, CA, CMA (ICWA), CFA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a degree in B.E./ B. Tech. in streams of Electrical/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Textile/ Mining/ Metallurgy or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Officer-Civil Engineer:
- Candidates must have passed a degree in B.E./ B. Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Officer-Electrical Engineer:
- Candidates must have passed a degree in B.E./ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a degree in B.Arch with 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(vi) Officer-Economics, Manager-Economics:
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation Degree in Economics, Post Graduation Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Business Economics/ Applied Economics/ Financial Economics/ Industrial Economics/ Monetary Economics with 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(vii) Manager-Data Scientist, Senior Manager-Data Scientist:
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduation Degree in Statistics, Degree in B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech. in Computer Science, Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(viii) Manager-Cyber Security, Senior Manager- Cyber Security:
- Candidates must have passed M.C.A with 60% marks B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications Engineering. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 – 27 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 – 38 Years
- Rs.36,000 to Rs.78,230/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Other Candidate: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidate: Rs.50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website of www.pnbindia.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 24.05.2023 to 11.06.2023