PPSC has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy District Attorney. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy District Attorney|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy District Attorney
- The candidates must have passed Degree, LLB or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Competitive Examination
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State Only: Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only: Rs. 500/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab: Rs. 1500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.04.2022 To 20.05.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|