PPSC has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Research Officer (Group-A) & Assistant Research Officer (Group-A). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Research Officer (Group-A) & Assistant Research Officer (Group-A)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Officer (Group-A) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer (Group-A) – 16 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, P.hD, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Rs. 47,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Competitive Examination
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.08.2022 to 30.08.2022