Prasar Bharati has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Marketing Executive: 11
- Multi-Media Journalist: 09
- Consulting Editor: 01
- Junior Programme Coordinator: 01
- Programme Coordinator: 01
(i) Marketing Executive:
- The candidates must have passed a PG Diploma (marketing) or MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Multi-Media Journalist:
- The candidates must have passed a Graduate with Diploma in Journalism Mass Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Consulting Editor:
- The candidates must have passed a Post Graduation & PG Diploma in Journalism, Proficiency in English and local language or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) Junior Programme Coordinator:
- The candidates must have passed a 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(v) Programme Coordinator:
- The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in any Discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
i) Marketing Executive:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
ii) Multi-Media Journalist:
- Minimum Age: 24 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
iii) Consulting Editor:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
iv) Programme Coordinator:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Marketing Executive: Rs. 35,000 – 40,000/-
- Multi-Media Journalist: Rs. 30,000/-
- Consulting Editor: Rs. 12,5000/-
- Junior Programme Coordinator: Rs. 20,000/-
- Programme Coordinator: Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 09.11.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application For Junior Programme Coordinator, Programme Coordinator: 21.11.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application For Other Posts: 23.11.2022
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|