Prasar Bharati has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of 27 Assistant AV Editors. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant AV Editors|
Details of Vacancies:
- Multi-Media Journalist – 10 Posts
- Consulting/ Senior Consulting – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma/ Degree in Sound/ Video Editing, Post Graduation/ Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum AGe: 50 – 56 Years
- Assistant AV Editors: Rs. 30,000/-
- Sr. Consulting Editor (Hindi): Rs. 1,90,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Date: 21.06.2022 to 20.07.2022
- Notification Link For Assistant AV Editors: Click Here
- Notification Link For Sr. Consulting Editor (Hindi): Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here