Prasar Bharati has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Multi Media Journalist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Chennai, Madhuri, Salem, Vellore, Coimbatore, Ramanathapuram, Tirunelveli, Puducherry|
|Post Name||Multi-Media Journalist|
Details of Vacancies:
- Multi-Media Journalist – 10 Posts
- Consulting/ Senior Consulting – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed the PG Diploma/ Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication/Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board with required experience as specified in the official notification.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Multi-Media Journalist: Rs. 30,000/-
- Consulting/ Senior Consulting: Rs. 1,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Online Application Submission Date: 17.03.2022 to 31.03.2022
- Notification Link For Multi-Media Journalist: Click Here
- Notification Link For Consulting/ Senior Consulting: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here