Press Council of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Section Officer, Junior Translation Officer. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Press Council of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||ASO, JTO|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Section Officer – 04 Posts
- Junior Translation Officer – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Assistant Section Officer: 20 – 30 years
- Junior Translation Officer: 30 years
- Rs.9,300 – 34,800 + G.P Rs.4,200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.presscouncil.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Secretary,
Press Council of India,
8, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110 003″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.01.2021 to 01.02.2021