Public Enterprises Selection Board – National Film Development Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Film Development Corporation Ltd|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Director (Finance)|
- The candidates must have passed MBA, PGDM, CA or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer To Official Notification.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pesb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.12.2019 to 27.01.2020