Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Type of Employment||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Details Of vacancies:
- Revenue Accountant
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Lineman
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- The candidates must have passed 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 944/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 590/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pspcl.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.05.2021 to 25.07.2021