Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Clerk and DEO. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Clerk and DEO|
Details of Vacancies:
- Clerk and Data Entry Operator – 917 Posts
- Clerk (Legal) – 283 Posts
- Village Development Organizer – 792 Posts
- As per PSSSB official notification.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Refer to the Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.05.2022 to 31.05.2022
- Official Notification for Village Development Organizer Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification for Clerk and Data Entry Operator Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification for Clerk (Legal) Posts: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|