Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Assistant Sub Station Attendant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- The candidates must have passed 10th / ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Sc/St Candidates: Rs. 160/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pstcl.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.03.2021 to 26.03.2021