Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Lineman (ALM), Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Architect, Assistant Lineman & Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Lineman (ALM)
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1416/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1566/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pstcl.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.05.2021 to 11.06.2021