Punjab Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Master Cadre, ETT, Art and Craft Teacher, Lecturer & PTI. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Master Cadre, ETT, Art and Craft Teacher, Lecturer & PTI|
|Last Date||10.03.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Master Cadre – 4161 Posts
- ETT – 5994 Posts
- Art and Craft Teacher – 250 Posts
- Lecturer – 343 Posts
- PTI – 2000 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.01.2022 to 10.03.2022 (Date Extended)