Punjab and Haryana High Court have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Steno Typist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Steno Typist|
Details of Vacancies:
- Steno Typist – 20
- The candidates should be passed Degree in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applicant Submission Date: 18.12.21 to 07.01.2022 till 5.00pm