Punjab Police has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of SI, Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI), Constable|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (SI)
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 19900 – Rs. 35400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future usex
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.09.2021 to 29.09.2021