Punjab and Sind Bank have issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer – Architect – 02
- Fire Safety Officer- 01
- Forex Officer – 16
- Marketing Officer/ Relationship Manager – 25
- Forex Dealer – 02
- Treasury Dealer – 02
- Data Analyst – 02
- Technical Officer: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Fire Safety Officer: Candidates must have passed the B E (Fire Engineering)/ B E.(fire)/B Tech. (Safely & fire Engineering), Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Forex Officer: Candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Marketing Officer/ Relationship Manager: Candidates must have passed the Graduate & MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Forex Dealer: Candidates must have passed the CA, CMA – ICWA, Graduate degree, MBA, PGDM or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Treasury Dealer: Candidates must have passed the CA, CMA, CFA, Graduate degree, MBA, PGDM or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Data Analyst: Candidates must have passed the B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Online Examination
- Personnel Interview
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 177/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,003/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.punjabandsindbank.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2022 to 20.11.2022