Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Workers
- Mini Anganwadi Workers
- Anganwadi Helper
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sswcd.punjab.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.06.2021 to 03.07.2021