Rajasthan High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of District Judge. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||District Judge|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor of Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 51,550/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 550/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hcraj.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.01.2021 to 27.02.2021