Elementary Education Rajasthan has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Primary & Upper Primary Teachers. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Elementary Education Rajasthan|
|Type of Employment||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Primary & Upper Primary Teachers Posts|
|Last Date||16.02.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 1 (Non TSP)- 11940
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 1 (TSP)- 3560
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 2 (Non TSP)- 13865
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 2 (TSP)- 2635
(i) Primary & Upper Primary Teacher (Non TSP) & (TSp) Level 1:
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Primary & Upper Primary Teacher (Non TSP) & (TSp) Level 2:
- The candidates must have passed BA/ B.Sc, B.Ed, B.EI.ED, B.A.Edor the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- Non-Cremy Layer/ OBC: Rs. 70/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Saharia: Rs. 60/-
- Other Candidates: Nill
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.01.2022 to 16.02.2022 (Date Extended)