Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Data Analyst & others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Data Analyst & others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Data Analyst
- IS Auditor
- Specialist in Forensic Audit
- Accounts Specialist
- System Administrator
- Project Administrator
- Network Administrator
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.08.2020 to 05.09.2020