Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer Grade B. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade B|
Details of Vacancies:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)- 238 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DEPR)- 31 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DISM)- 25 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate, Post Graduate, PGDM, MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D., or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 44,500/- to Rs. 55,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Exam (Phare – I)
- Online Exam (Phare – II)
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC/EWSs (Grade B DR General, DEPR, and DSIM): Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD GEN/OBC/EWSs (Assistant Manager-Rajbhasha and Protocol & Security): Rs.600/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.03.2022 to 18.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
|RBI Group B Syllabus Link||Click Here|
|RBI Group B Previous Year Question Papers||Click Here|
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|