Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager – Grade – A
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 44,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST/ PwBD Candidates – Rs.100/-
- STAFF – Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.03.2022 to 18.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|