Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Pharmacist Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Patna – Bihar
Post Name: Pharmacist
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 20.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Pharmacist – 04
- Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma in Pharmacy, Bachelor Degree (B. Pharm) in Pharmacy or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Rs.400 Per Day
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Regional Director,
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India,
South Gandhi Maidan,
Patna – 800 001.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.10.2023 to 20.11.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here