Rural Development Department (RDD), Tripura has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rural Development Department|
|Type of Employment||Tripura Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)||1962|
- The candidates must have passed Madhyamik/ Matriculation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 15,000/-
- UR categories: Rs. 200/-
- Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 150/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written (OMR) Test
- Computer Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rural.tripura.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.08.2019 to 29.08.2019