Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Railway Goods Shed Workers Welfare Cooperative Society
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 3190
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Official Website: www.rmgs.org
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Time Keeper – 1676
- Junior Assistants – 908
- Welfare Officer – 606
- Junior Time Keeper: Candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Assistants: Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Welfare Officer: Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 34 years
- Junior Time Keeper – Rs. 28,000/-
- Junior Assistants – Rs. 34,000/-
- Welfare Officer – Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- PwBD/ Female/ Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ ST/ Minority Communities/ BC: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.rmgs.org
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.04.2023 to 25.05.2023