Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Planning Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Engineer, Planning Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Quality Control /Material Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- SHE Expert
- The candidates must have passed the MA, M.Sc, Degree in Engineering from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 11 60, 000 – Rs. 1, 80, 000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.09.2021 to 03.10.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here