Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Graduate Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- The candidates must have passed the BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 40, 000 – Rs. 1, 40, 000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.07.2021 to 25.08.2021