Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Gurugram – Haryana|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Contact Expert – 01 Post
- Planning and Procurement Engineer – 02 Posts
- Chief Resident Engineer/ EST – 01 Post
- Senior Resident Engineer/ Electrical – 03 Posts
- Design Engineer/ Civil – 02 Posts
- Section Engineer/ Civil – 06 Posts
- CAD Operator – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engg, Degree, Graduate Degree with 2 to 12 year of exp or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2022 to 30.06.2022