Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Professionals. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Contract Expert – 01
- Senior Track Expert – 01
- Planning & Procurement Engineer – 02
- Drawing & Design Engineer – 02
- QS and Billing Engineer – 01
- Design Engineer – 02
- Section Engineer – 09
- Site Engineer – 01
- Assistant Safety and Health Expert – 01
- Senior Resident Engineer – 03
- CAD Operator – 02
- Chief Resident Engineer – 03
- Senior Drawing & Design Expert – 02
- Senior QA/ QC Expert – 01
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.09.2022 to 14.09.2022
- Official Notification Link (1): Click Here
- Official Notification Link (2): Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here