Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of DGM. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- DGM (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)
- The candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.05.2022 to 01.06.2022
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|