Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.rites.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.04.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Electrical (ES&T)
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Electrical (ES&T): Candidates must have a Passed Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Power supply/ Instrumentation & Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates must have a Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/Railways/Mechatronics & Automobile or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 24,040/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.rites.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.03.2023 to 18.04.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here