RKI Kerala has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of IT Officer, Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rebuild Kerala Initiative Kerala|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||IT Officer, Clerk|
Details Of Vacancies:
- IT Officer – 01 Post
- Clerk – 02 Posts
- Computer Assistant – 02 Posts
- Office Attendant – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 08th, 10th, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.18,390/- to Rs.32,560/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rki.lsgkerala.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.04.2022 To 27.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|