Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Candidates must have passed a DNB, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD, M.Ch, DM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Refer to the official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.04.2022 To 30.04.2022