South Western Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||South Western Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Hubballi Division: 287
- Carriage Repair Workshop: 217
- Bengaluru Division: 280
- Mysuru Divison: 177
- Central Workshop: 43
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- As per Rules South Western Railway Notification 2019.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Women Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.12.2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 09.01.2021