Western Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Translator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Translator|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Translator
- Junior Stenographer
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 47 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Skil Test
- Translation Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.10.2021 to 21.11.2021