Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Trade Apprenticeship|
- The candidates must have passed 10th/ ITI in relevant trade or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Rs. 7,750/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit list
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rrcat.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- All aspiring candidates must be registered on the NAPS portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Candidates shall register themselves at the NAPS apprenticeship portal, which is the official web portal of Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for trade apprenticeship in designated trades.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.06.2021 to 12.07.2021