Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Forest Guard. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard – 2300 Posts
- Forester – 99 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th,12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC NCL Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge: Rs. 300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.03.2022 to 29.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|