Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of IT Officer & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||IT Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Biologist
- IT Officer
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Junior Research Biologist
- The candidates must have passed Master’s degree, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sacon.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 04.03.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here