Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Steel Authority Of India Limited Raw Material Division|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Bokaro – Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Trainee Teacher|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Trainee Teachers
- The candidates must have passed Graduation, B.Ed Degree equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 130/- (Per Period)
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sail.co.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Assistant Manager,
2 nd Floor,
Nagar Sewa Bhawan,
Bokaro Steel City- 827004″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 05.04.2022 To 21.04.2022
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|