Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must have passed the 12th, Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, on a Computer or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Driver: Candidates must have passed the Matriculation, Must hold a valid light-duty vehicle driving license or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidates must have passed the Matriculation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Lower Division Clerk & Driver – Rs. 19,900/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- SCs/STs, persons with disabilities and ex-servicemen – Rs.25/-
- Other Candidates – Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sameer.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Date: 10.11.2022 To 05.12.2022
Top Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|