Sasken has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of Lead Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Lead Engineer
Official Website: www.sasken.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details of Vacancies at Sasken Notification 2024:
- Lead Engineer – Firmware
- Candidates must have passed an Engineering Graduate, MCA, etc Experience: 5-8 years or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for requirement analysis and feasibility study including system-level work estimation while considering risk identification and mitigation.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation, and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on-time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for traceability of the requirements from design to delivery Code optimization and coverage.
- Responsible for conducting reviews, identifying risks, and ownership of quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for identifying the training needs of the team.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending training, self-study, and periodic technical assessments.
- Expected to participate in technical initiatives related to project and organization and deliver training as per plan and quality.
- Expected to be a technical mentor for junior members.
- A person may be given the additional responsibility of managing people based on the discretion of the Project Manager.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Sasken Recruitment Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sasken.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Sasken Notification 2024 requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here