State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Manager & Dy. Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Manager & Dy. Manager|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 45
- Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning) – 01
- Manager (Remittances) – 01
- Dy. Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions) – 01
- Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant) – 06
- Dy. Manager (Anytime Channel) – 02
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Manager: Rs. 63,840/- to Rs. 78,230/-
- Dy. Manager: Rs. 48,170/- to Rs. 69,810/-
Mode of Selection:
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Category: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.06.2021 to 28.06.2021