State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Specialist Cadre Officer
- Vice President & Head
- Senior Special Executive
- The candidates must have passed a Graduation degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
- Rs. 63,840/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- CTC Negotiation
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.onlinesbi.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.04.2022 to 04.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|